Saturday 21 April 2007

Chincogan Ritual

Gathering
Here we are in body
And nearby is Chincogan The Magic Mountain
So let us gather in mind and spirit
On the slopes of our inspiration
With all the faeries who live there
And admit to them and one another
that we have been less than exemplary
in our use of the gifts we have been given.

Confession
I confess on the Magic Mountain
To all the faeries who live there
That I have vandalised the planet
By assuming that it is infinitely resilient
By speaking of it as human property
By actions that degrade its diversity
And by failing to limit my use of its gifts,
And I ask the Faerie Queen,
All her companions,
And you my friends,
To spare me

Our Mother
Our Mother
Which art this Planet
Gaia be thy name
Diversity come
Thy will be done in Earth
That it may be done in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our vandalism
As we forgive them who vandalise us
And lead us not into consumer lust
But deliver us form John Howard.


[And you thought I was being serious! Eh?]


No comments: